Backlit Stained Glass for Your Property
Fort Worth Stained Glass is honored to deliver backlit stained glass services for the Fort Worth area and beyond. Backlit stained glass utilizes custom LED lighting panels as an alternative way to illuminate your stained glass. Create stunning pieces of stained glass art that don’t require window space or natural lighting. Backlit stained glass provides the opportunity for historic and religious properties to repurpose old stained glass panels in need of restoration. Both restored and new stained glass can utilize this innovative service.
Custom LED Lighting for Your Backlit Stained Glass Project
Our custom LED lighting panels can be created for any stained glass size or shape. Experience a variety of leading applications ranging from retail visual marketing to incredible photo opportunities for hospitality industries. Backlit stained glass offers a great way to illuminate your stained glass without natural sunlight and actually transform your piece with a variety of custom options. This energy-conserving option can be utilized by commercial, religious, and residential properties.
The Advantages of LED Lighting Panels for Stained Glass
We proudly offer custom LED lighting panels to enhance your existing or upcoming stained glass. Enjoy the following benefits:
- 70,000 hour lifespan with patented heat sink
- Frameless look
- Slim 8mm lighting panels that don’t impact stained glass appearance
- Available in single-color white, tunable white, ad RGBW color lighting
- Available in custom numbered lumens for different brightness settings
- Energy-saving lighting choice with minimal heat output
- Consistent illumination throughout the panel
- Flexible LED lighting panels available for specialty stained glass projects
Work With Fort Worth’s Preferred Backlit Stained Glass Specialist
Our team is ready to help you transform your stained glass and create an eye-catching, stunning feature. Schedule your free consultation and learn more about all the benefits available with backlit stained glass.